Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Consultants, LLC
At Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Consultants, LLC, our goal is to provide our patients with the best experience possible when interacting with our practice. Our entire staff is dedicated to providing our patients with the kind of high quality medical care we expect for our families and friends. We want our patients to return to their daily and sporting activities as quickly and safely as possible.
We are conveniently located at the Kansas City Orthopaedic Intstitute, 3651 College Blvd., Leawood, Kansas, which provides a multitude of orthopaedic concentric services on site such as Physical and Occupational Therapy, MRI, X-Ray, full line Durable Medical Equipment servies, and a state of the art Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital.
We are now pleased to offer a new solution that enables you to communicate with us more quickly, easily, and on your schedule. This solution is a secure patient portal that delivers self service capabilities for you to manage your healthcare at your fingertips. We encourage you to take a few minutes now to register for this service.
Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Consultants, LLC are taking precautions to protect our patients, families, providers and visitors as we continue to deliver care during this health emergency. The new knowledge and changes are being constantly reviewed, and our policies will be updated as needed.
All people entering the KCOI facility will be asked questions regarding health symptoms and travel.
These questions will include:
- Within the last 14 days have you been around anyone who has traveled to or from, or have you traveled to or from, anywhere that there is a risk of exposure to COVID- 19 (Coronavirus)?
- Within the last 14 days have you had contact with anyone who
- has been quarantined?
- has been placed on home or self-monitoring?, or
- has become ill with a fever, cough or difficulty breathing?
- Are you experiencing any lower respiratory symptoms that include any of the following:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
If you have answer ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, PLEASE DO NOT COME IN THE BUILDING. Call your primary care provider or call us to get more detailed instructions 913-362-0031.
During this time we ask you to limit your accompanying family and friends to 1 person per patient while having a procedure or receiving other services (both parents OK for minor children).